Welcome to the West Slope Railroad Radio Stream
Hosted by RailroadRadio.net
This stream covers one of the most storied parts of the old Pennsylvania and B&O railroads presently served today by NS and CSX. The NS Cresson/West Slope sees up to 70-80 train moves per day including helpers. The stream also features western and central PA shotlines such as R.J. Corman, Buffalo and Pittsburgh, and Conemaugh & Blacklick. Specifically:
- NS Pittsburgh Line Operations from Allegrippus, PA (MP 244) to South Fork, PA (MP 266)
- CSX Sandpatch/Keystone Sub. Baltimore BB Desk Operations (Dispatcher Communications Only!)
- NS Cresson, PA Operations: Cresson Yard and Enginehouse (Helper & SD80MAC servicing)
- R.J. Corman “Clearfield Coal Cluster” Operations: Former Conrail Cresson & Irvona Secondaries
- NS South Fork yard operations
- NS South Fork Secondary Coal Branch: Central City/Windber, PA – South Fork, PA
- Conemaugh & Blacklick Railroad (C&BL) Operations within the former Johnstown Bethlehem Mills Complex
- Buffalo and Pittsburgh Operations in the North Central PA region.
The actual range at any given time may be greater than specified. Factors depend on weather, the repeater used by the dispatcher, and transmit power of the particular locomotive’s radio.
The Inn is unable to accommodate youngsters who are under the age of eight years.
For more detail, such as maps, timetables, technical information, and other railroad-related audio feeds please visit RailroadRadio.net!
- Michael A. Saverino: Stream Hardware and Installation
- Jim Groenke: Hardware/Technical Support and the fantastic concept called railroadradio.net